Welcome to the
LUCK GOLF COURSE
A great place to call your
View our interactive course map featuring video tours of each hole below
Click “learn more” on the map below to view videos – Use arrows to move between holes.
Luck Golf Course takes great pride in offering the perfect balance of
great golf and small town hospitality.
WE HAVE STARTED OUR 3 Year Membership Drive. Check our membership application page for more information.
Nestled on the south shore of Big Butternut Lake, Luck Golf Course features a variety of tees and terrain to challenge and satisfy players of all abilities. Our beautiful lakeside facility offers eighteen holes of unforgettable golf: ten holes weave through a pristine pine and hardwood forest featuring several elevation changes, while the remaining eight holes play through a rolling countryside dotted with majestic oak and maple trees. Big Butternut Lake is visible from numerous areas on the golf course and the fall colors are absolutely beautiful.
For over 80 years, Luck Golf Course has been one of the premiere golf destinations in Northwest Wisconsin. Challenge yourself: make your tee time today
WE ARE OPEN
7 DAYS A WEEK
We currently have the following restrictions:
- Carts are allowed. 2 per cart is allowed from same family- golfers discretion on riding single or double.
- 6 feet social distancing is encouraged in clubhouse.
- Our bar has been set up to protect staff and customers with added distance during this COVID -19 season.
- There are multiple outside tables which can be used.
- Check in and payment will take place inside.
- Food and drink are available inside the club house.
- There will be no water coolers on the course, no rakes, ball washers or any contact items out on the course.
18 Holes of Magnificent Golf
Outstanding Customer Service
YOU’LL FIND IT ALL AT THE
LUCK GOLF COURSE
“MEETING YOUR EXPECTATIONS, BY EXCEEDING YOUR NEEDS”